Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Ped(est)al

1. I've just been informed (courtesy BBC Four tonight) that the Plinth is, in fact, a Pedestal (comprising a Plinth, a Dado, and a Cornice). So there.

2. Vernal sunshine = cycling to work. Cycling = Pedal, clipless = shoe. Shoe in storage thingy. Try on.

Shoe won't fit. Sock? Investigate ....







UaaaHHH !!!SOMETHING FLEW OUT HIT MY FACE!!

Mouse. Mouse!!!??

Something Oscar must have brought in, and which escaped, then hid in a shoe. My shoe. It's hid in my shoe. And weed in it. Thanks mouse.

I try to rescue it, honest I do, but it is too wary; and I'm too clumsy. O~ observes the hapless man and mouse from the top of the stairs. Expression=stand aside I can handle that.

--- = - = - = ---

Later today, reports of "something" on the carpet. We often find little unpalatable, even to cats, somethings. I guess Oscar did eventually get round to finishing his storecupboard side-dish.

No comments: